Get involved in a fun new sport with your dog!
Agility training is a great way to bond with your dog, build confidence, and gain new skills in a low-pressure, fun environment. Join us in Mead, CO for a 6-week course at the beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate level. Max 7 dogs per session.
- Beginner – Mondays 6-7pm; Sundays 4-5pm
- Advanced Beginner – Sundays 5-6pm
- Intermediate – Mondays 7-8pm
- Cost – $180 per dog
- $60 non-refundable deposit to book your spot
- Dog age minimum – 8 months
Beginner – Monday 6-7pm
Beginner – Sunday 4-5pm
Advanced Beginner – Sunday 5-6pm
Intermediate – Monday 7-8pm
- I’m going to miss a class during the session. Can I pay for just 5 of the 6 classes?
- You will need to pay the full $180 for the session, even if you are going to miss a class.
- What happens if I miss a class? Can I schedule a make-up?
- I will have you come ~15 minutes early the following week to catch you up on what you missed.
- We’ve done some agility before, but it’s been a while. What level do you think is best for us?
- If you’ve done any obstacle sequencing, you can join my Advanced Beginner course. If you need a refresher on the obstacles, I recommend my Beginner course. It’s always good to practice the foundations!
To learn more about the agility training space, please visit Matrix Dog, LLC.