Get involved in a fun new sport with your dog!
Agility training is a great way to bond with your dog, build confidence, and gain new skills in a low-pressure, fun environment. Join us in Mead, CO for a 6-week course at the beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate level. Max 5 dogs per session.
- Beginner – Mondays 6-7pm; Sundays 4-5pm
- Advanced Beginner – Sundays 5-6pm
- Intermediate – Mondays 7-8pm
- Cost – $180 per dog
- $60 non-refundable deposit to book your spot
- Dog age minimum – 8 months
Beginner – Monday 6-7pm
Beginner – Sunday 4-5pm
Advanced Beginner – Sunday 5-6pm
Intermediate – Monday 7-8pm
- I’m going to miss a class during the session. Can I pay for just 5 of the 6 classes?
- You will need to pay the full $180 for the session, even if you are going to miss a class.
- What happens if I miss a class? Can I schedule a make-up?
- I will have you come ~15 minutes early the following week to catch you up on what you missed.
- Does my dog need to know any specific obedience commands to start agility?
- While sit and stay are helpful for your dog later on in agility, the most important thing your dog should have is engagement with you and motivation to work. We’ll be teaching many new behaviors and skills in the class, so eagerness to learn is a good quality to have.
- We’ve done some agility before, but it’s been a while. What level do you think is best for us?
- If you’ve done any obstacle sequencing, you can join my Advanced Beginner course. If you need a refresher on the obstacles, I recommend my Beginner course. It’s always good to practice the foundations!
To learn more about the agility training space, please visit Matrix Dog, LLC.