You and your dog are a team. When you choose to train your dog, you are investing in your relationship together and creating a strong foundation from which to live life to the fullest!
Within that framework, think of me like your coach. I am here to give you the tools and the techniques required to achieve your goals, but it’s up to you to apply them. We will establish your goals and work together to make them a reality!
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- I will teach you how to use the correct tools and proper techniques to train your dog
- I will make sure you understand the how and the why behind the training
- I will support you through your training journey
- I will set clear and honest expectations for your individual dog
In return, here is what I ask of you as the owner:
- You will implement the training that I introduce to you during our sessions to the best of your ability and capacity
- You will ask questions or reach out if anything is unclear
- You will be honest with yourself and with your expectations/goals
- You will stay open and optimistic throughout the process
I offer a variety of balanced training packages to help you achieve your goals in a way that works best for you and your dog (customizable as needed). I require a consultation training session prior to purchasing a training package so we can determine if we are a good fit for each other. You can do this either via email email@example.com or through a free consultation call.
This is a training session for me to meet you and your dog, and for you to see how I work. The session will last 1 hour.
Cost: $95 for 1 session
Training starts the moment your puppy gets home! Get off on the right foot with a puppy training package. We’ll cover key points such as crate training, potty training, socialization, and basic commands.
Cost: $600 for 4 sessions
On Leash Basic Manners
A solid foundation starts with leash work and clear communication. We’ll cover skills such as loose leash walking, marker systems, basic commands, and engagement. This package is suitable for any type of dog, including reactive or nervous dogs.
Cost: $600 for 4 sessions
Learn how to properly introduce the E-collar to train a reliable recall so you can safely and confidently let your dog off-leash. The E-collar is a communication tool, just like the leash, so we’ll start with on-leash work first. E-collar work is quite versatile, and is also highly recommended for reactive or anxious dogs as a communication tool.
Cost: $1100 for 6 sessions